PromaxBDA’s Best in Class mentorship program matches leaders in our member community with high-potential, mid-level professionals to develop the next generation of leaders in the entertainment industry.
Mentors from across North America work closely with mentees to develop the strategies necessary to grow their leadership style, ability to manage people across business functions, and build their executive perspective. Mentees walk away with a road map for success and a deeper understanding of the tools that successful leaders use to navigate and leverage opportunities in the media and entertainment industry.
Benefits of Being a Mentor:
- Gain personal satisfaction from sharing your own knowledge and insights
- Enhance coaching, feedback, leadership and networking skills
- Experience new and different creative styles, approaches and thought processes
- Receive mentorship and leadership training
- Expand your reputation as a leader beyond your organization
- Self-reflect on career experience and future career growth
Benefits of Being a Mentee:
- Gain unique insights and off-the-record understanding of how to lead in the media and entertainment industry
- Develop skills and knowledge to accelerate career growth
- Receive coaching in leadership, negotiation, image management and opportunity recognition
- Build a stronger professional network
This one-year program begins with a three-hour training session which includes exclusive training for the mentors and provides a collaborative workshop environment for both mentors and mentees to receive training in communications, leadership, and coaching.
Mentors and mentees are required to meet once per month for two hours. Between monthly sessions, mentors and mentees correspond via email and phone calls to maintain and strengthen communication channels. The program requires a minimum of two contact
The program launches June 13, 2016 at PromaxBDA: The Conference in New York City.
Please contact Gabi Morales at Gabi.Morales@promaxbda.org for more information.