9:30 a.m. - REGISTRATION
Enjoy light refreshments and sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean as we kick off a day dedicated to unlocking the secrets of agency sales.
10 a.m. - MORNING SESSION
Where You’re At
- Agency Self-Assessments
- Identifying Pain Points
The Creative Firm Sales Cycle™
- The 30,000’ View of Marketing vs. Sales
- What Is A Sales Cycle?
- Defining Your Sales Cycle
Before Sales, A Note On Marketing…
- The Three P's of Positioning: Purpose, Power, Personality. Do You Need a Marketing Tuneup?
- The Goal: Opportunity Always Exceeds Capacity.
- How Marketing Feeds Your Sales Pipeline.
Master the Creative Firm Sales Cycle™, Create Your Sales Pipeline
- Compare Your Current Sales Process to the Creative Firm Sales Cycle™.
- Goal: Bias Towards Action, Moving Leads Through Your Pipeline.
- Breakout: Create Your Sales Pipeline.
Creating a Scorecard for Leads and Revenue
- The (Magic) Power of Routines.
- It's a Numbers Game.
- Your (New) Weekly Marketing & Sales Meeting.
12:30 p.m. - LUNCH
1:00 p.m. - AFTERNOON SESSION I
Lead Your Clients, Be the Expert, Solve Their Biggest Problems
Guest Speaker: Robert Blatchford
- How to Determine the Problems You Can Solve for Your Clients.
- Client Interviews
- Agency Trends
- Making a Plan and Building Solutions.
- Presenting Your Solutions to Your Clients.
What It Looks Like
- Creating Scripts for Sales
- The Conventional Wisdom: The Order Taker Firm.
- The Art of Diplomacy: The Expert Firm.
- Role Playing the Sales Conversation.
3:30 p.m. - Afternoon Break and Light Refreshments
4:00 p.m. - AFTERNOON SESSION II
Stop Guessing Budgets. Start Charging More.
- How to Uncover Your Clients' Budgets and Up-sell
- Your Role as the CPO (Chief Pricing Officer)
5:00 p.m. - SUNSET NETWORKING AND COCKTAILS
Raise a glass, grab a bite, and mingle with new friends and old colleagues as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean.