Client/Agency Speed Dating
March 10, 2015 New York
Find your new creative partner!
In a series of ten-minute “dates," clients have the chance to get to know a little more about established companies and talented start-ups. After the event, clients give feedback on the agencies by expressing levels of interest in working together, then PromaxBDA connects the matches.
To be considered, clients and agencies need to submit their names by Monday, February 16 at 5 pm PT. Due to the high demand for this event, we will draw participants at random from the names submitted by the deadline. Participants will be notified by Tuesday, February 17th if selected.
To get more information, please contact Carla Calavitta, Director of Membership Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speed Dating is a member-exclusive event, you must be an active 2015 member to be considered. Executive level members receive priority.
- You must commit to the full event and may not leave before it ends, so as to keep an even number of pairs.
- Agencies will be pitching to clients. Clients will remain seated and agencies will rotate tables for each 10-minute pitch.
- A maximum of 2 members from each agency and 2 members from each client can participate.
- It is recommended that agencies bring a laptop, iPad or other portable visual device that will fit a small table setting and can be moved quickly and easily. Power will be provided for each table.
- We highly recommend that agencies provide headphones for clients, as 10 pitches will be happening simultaneously.
- Due to high demand and wanting to give all eligible members a chance to participate, we must limit companies' participation to once every third event.