PromaxBDA provides professional development and training at all career stages with the aim of helping its members successfully navigate the opportunity structure of the media and entertainment marketing industry. PromaxBDA designs its programs to serve the needs of agencies and networks alike. With a strategic mandate of building a more inclusive executive cohort, PromaxBDA provides mentorship programs, leadership training and executive seminars.
Digital Storytelling that Lives Beyond the Season
Please enjoy the video from the PromaxBDA and PGA New Media Council partner event: New Engagements: Digital Storytelling that Extends the Life of the Show. Watch the incredible discussion between top television marketers who share the strategies that spur a show's success.
· Natan Edelsburg VP, Sawhorse Media
· Tina Exarhos EVP, Marketing & Multiplatform Creative,
MTV: Music Television and MTV2
· Alexandra Shapiro EVP, Marketing & Digital, USA Network
· Guy Slattery EVP, Marketing, A&E Network
· Ellen Stone SVP, Marketing, Bravo Media
The PromaxBDA Executive Mentorship Program matches industry leaders with high-potential managers and directors in order to develop the next generation of leaders and creative talent.
By developing leadership skills of highly motivated talent, we integrate a broader spectrum of experience, insight, strategic intuition and creative perspective into our industry. Mentors will work closely with mentees to develop the strategies necessary to rise up the executive ladder. Mentees will ultimately walk away with a roadmap for success and a deeper understanding of the informal insights, wisdom and tools that successful leaders use to navigate and leverage opportunities in the media and entertainment industry.
The executive mentorship program is a one-year, structured, skill-based mentorship program. At the start of each program, mentors and mentees are required to attend a four-hour training session. In this collaborative workshop environment, they will receive training in communications, leadership, coaching and optimizing the mentorship partnership.
Mentors and mentees are required to meet once per month for two hours. Between monthly sessions, mentors and mentees correspond via email and phone calls to maintain and strengthen communication channels. The program requires a minimum of three contact hours monthly.
- Match managers and directors with VPs, SVPs and EVPs from marketing and creative services sectors.
- Ensure that each partnership completes the one-year curriculum.
- Build access channels for diverse professionals by exposing them to an industry-wide executive cohort.
Questions? Contact Katerina Zacharia, vice president of industry development and diversity, at email@example.com or 310.789.1523.
- March 22: Application deadline
- March 25-April 5: Interviews conducted by PromaxBDA
- April 15-19: Selected applicants notified
- June 17: Mandatory training session in Los Angeles
- The Executive Mentorship Program is a PromaxBDA member benefit with limited spots available.